I was Always Made of the Right Stuff
In the depths of the ocean lives a box jellyfish. As he coasts through the water in his unassuming manner you might think the world would have its way with him. Little does the world know that he was always made of the right stuff. He carries more than his weight as he rolls with life’s punches.
All prints are printed on eco-friendly bamboo, Fine Art quality paper. Nothing less than the best in quality and environmentally sustainable production.
5"x7" 127 x 178 mm 5 x 7 in
A4 297 x 210 mm 11.7 x 8.3 in
A3 420 x 297 mm 16.5 x 11.7 in
A2 594 x 420 mm 23.4 x 16.5 in
A1 841 x 594 mm 33.1 x 23.4 in
A0 1189 x 841 mm 46.8 x 33.1 in
• Original gouache on paper
• Professionally captured for a high quality reproduction that reflects the rich and vibrant colours found in the original work.
• A giclée print, printed in Australia on 290gsm Bamboo Rag (90% bamboo, 10% cotton), the most environmentally friendly paper in the range free from optical brighteners. The paper is manufactured by Hahnemühle whose core focus is on quality and sustainability.
• The same archival paper used by fine artist with a lifespan ranging from 100 to many hundreds of years in proper storage.
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for shipping as prints are printed to order.
• All orders are shipped via registered post with tracking included.
• A4 prints come in a cello biodegradable sleeve flat packed between card.
• A3 and larger prints come packaged with archival tissue, brown paper wrapped exterior in a recycled cardboard tube with plastic stopper.
We don’t like plastic and are currently trialling plastic free packaging alternatives.